We're a boutique Saskatoon web design and digital media firm. We bring together years of big agency skills combined with thoughtful, focused, client-centred sensibilities. We're here to help. Take a look at some of our work below to get a feel for the wide range of websites we've been lucky enough to help bring to life.
Click on any of the screenshots below to view more information about one of our recent website designs. You can also find a link to explore that site for yourself.
- Manos is one of Saskatoon’s most loved and well established restaurants. Their website needed to reflect the same warm, comfortable, and inviting feeling that diners feel when they walk in the doors and are greeted by a host.
- The Victorian Hotel is a uniquely Vancouver property that highlights the best of its locale. Within the brick facade of both historic buildings, there graces an era of open spaces inspired by high-ceilings and solidity of past century construction.
- You won’t find a more local crew of prairie girls than the group of women behind the Brow Babe Studio and owner Lizzie Wiggens. As Lizzie puts it, her staff are “all born and raised in Saskatoon, and while I might be biased, some of the most talented artists I have ever met”.
- Simple. Local. Delicious. That’s the motto that Calories – one of Saskatoon’s most venerable fine dining and dessert hotspots – operates by. And so that’s the same approach we took when designing their website.
- Chris is a certified financial planner in Saskatoon. His website needed to be modern and professional. It needed to showcases his range of financial services and allow potential clients to get in touch quickly and easily.
- Hyperion Woorking in Saskatoon is a provider of high-end staircases, railings and custom woodworking solutions. Hyperion’s website is designed to standout through clean lines, stunning client-supplied photographer, and simple layout and functionality — mirroring the work they provide to their clients.
- The Saskatoon Jazz Orchestra is YXE’s premier professional big band jazz ensemble. In addition to website design, we are happy to provide ongoing marketing, advertising, poster design, ad campaign design, and other publicity materials to the SJO on an ongoing, seasonal basis.
- Reveal Exteriors is a Saskatoon-based contractor specializing in residential, commercial, and multi-family siding and exterior finishing. Reveal’s website needs to showcase the quality of the services they provide and serve as an online destination to explore their catalogue of finished projects.
- Ideal Auto Paint Solutions in Saskatchewan’s top auto paint and autobody shop equipment supplier. The goal with their website design was to showcase their list of top-quality suppliers and the equipment they have available to autobody shops across Western Canada.
- The Pink Wig Foundation website has to showcase their mission and vision, as well as highlight fundraising events (with online fundraising tools), events, and foundation recipients.
- Mesa Mechanical Inc. is Saskatoon’s highest rated plumbing, heating, and cooling professional service provider. Our goal with their website design was so showcase their plumbing services (as well as heating, cooling and other construction contracting services) in a simple and compelling way.
- ABA Tech Solutions is a Saskatoon IT service provider that brings professionalism, speed, and modern technology to all their information technology customers. The goal of this website design was to showcase all of ABA Tech’s IT solutions in an easy to navigate way, and allow visitors and potential customers to quickly and easily request an estimate related to the specific sub-service they require.
- Oakstead Tree Service is a Victora, BC based landscaping and arborist. Their website is designed to showcase their services as well as appear high on search engine resuls, while allowing for online consultation requests.